Everyone at some point in their lives wants to contribute to the continuation of life in the form of a small baby. For some, it is easy, but for many others, it is still a dream. A dream more important that a good job, a dream that no money can replace and a dream that gives you all the happiness you want for the rest of your life. Sterility in a female refers to a condition in which she is not able to conceive after trying for at least one year. This is mere definition, and the sorrow that surrounds you when despite trying so many times you are still not a mother will speak of the complete issue. Well, we have all our sympathy with you, but more importantly, we have home remedies for female sterility. Infertility is not just a medical problem and it has many other impacts too. So, in the form of a solution, we have home remedies for female sterility, the multidimensional solution.
Female sterility is nowadays becoming more common problem among those couples dreaming for a child. It is not just a medical condition, but a barrier in the way to contribute to the continuation of life. The entire time only one question surrounds a woman- why me? When all my friends have babies, and all of them are busy taking care of their little ones, what wrong have I done? And then there is also a place for the blame game. So, before jumping to home remedies for female sterility, we will discuss some of the causes of infertility, and to your surprise, a curse from God has no place on the list.
- Menstrual cycles: These are the beginning of the fertility phase for a woman. If they are regular and appropriate, the chances of you becoming a mother easily are very high. But, in case you don’t have regular cycles or have brief menstrual cycles, you are likely to face a problem when later in life you try to conceive.
- Excess of stress and tension: Stress and tensions are normal for everyone today, but if you are a woman, these two are going to impact everything from carrier to your uterus health and finally your personal life. We all are aware of the consequences of stress, but the inability to conceive also is one of the outputs of living a stressful life.
- Increase in age or weight: With age, the fertility decreases, we all know this fact. But one more bitter truth is that fertility also has a relation with your weight. If you are overweight and visit a doctor because you want to have a baby soon, the first advice you will get is to reduce your weight.
- Polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS) or Endometriosis: Endometriosis is a condition in which the tissues that are supposed to grow inside the uterus start growing outside. You get to know you have this when you experience severe pelvic pain and fight from infertility. The polycystic ovarian syndrome also is one of the reasons behind infertility. A female develops cysts in the ovary that impacts the reproducing capabilities. These conditions can be treated with home remedies for female sterility.
- Uterine fibroids: Fibroid tumors are tumors composed of fibrous tissue which generally occurs in women during their reproductive years and shrinks or disappears after menopause. Uterine fibroids are the non- cancerous growth of varying size in the muscular wall of the uterus. Many times the disease comes so silently that there are no symptoms that would let you know that you have something growing inside your womb. But for some, it is really troublesome as it comes with discomfort and heavy bleeding. In most of the cases, fibroids are diagnosed when a woman tries to find out the reason behind her infertility.
Some other very common problems like thyroid blocked fallopian tubes, and lack of red blood cells also causes the trouble many times. Sometimes health issues such as Candida and sexually transmitted diseases are responsible for your inability to have a child. Apart from this, it is not a woman who has to be blamed for infertility and if you are not having a baby, the male might be the reason. Yes, I know that in one- third of the cases it is seen that the problem is in the woman reproductive system, and it is understood because she has a bigger role to play in bringing the child into this world, but the rest one- third cases cannot be neglected completely. Also one out of every six couples face problems while conceiving, so, you are not alone.
If you also have the problem of infertility, you are also not conceiving after a year of well- timed and unprotected intercourse, you are at a place where you can do what has not been done with any other medicine. The home remedies for female sterility discussed below will help you gain your fertility back. We will tell you another aspect of having a child and some other crucial steps once we are done with the home remedies for female sterility, but first, go through the amazing herbal and home treatments for infertility
Home Remedies For Female Sterility
This herb is known for its effect of balancing the exact amount of hormones in a female body. This is excellent home remedies for fertility for those suffering from the problem of infertility and the reason behind which is the hormonal imbalance. If you have undergone several miscarriages in past, the shape of your uterus might not be the same as before the accidents. Indian ginseng is also used to get the toned uterus back so that you have high chances of conceiving, making it a safe choice as one of the home remedies for female sterility.
How to use Indian ginseng to cure female sterility
- It is not difficult to use Indian ginseng as one of the home remedies for female sterility. The herb in powdered form is available worldwide today and you can get it from any health store or online as well.
- Take a tablespoon of Indian ginseng powder in a glass of lukewarm water and drink it daily for a few months.
- You may get good news soon once it has done its work. Isn’t it simple enough?
Cinnamon also at its own place is one of the best herbal spices. It is not a treat to the taste buds when it is added to some of the dishes, but the medicinal properties that the natural product carries are more than enough to make anyone fall for the herbal spice. In some cases the reason behind infertility is PCOS, and in these patients, we can deal with the problem of sterility with cinnamon. Cinnamon improves fertility by ensuring proper functioning of ovaries, which are the major part in determining your reproductive health. It is also used to treat problems such as endometriosis, uterine fibroids and amenorrhea (absence of menstrual periods) that can affect a woman’s fertility, making it a wonder herb, a natural remedy for fertility. Plus, cinnamon may help prevent yeast infections. Cinnamon alone is a powerhouse of medicinal capabilities but if you add honey to the powder, you will get double the benefits and also a significant improvement in taste. Let us see how we can use cinnamon alone and in combination with honey.
How to use cinnamon in dealing with female sterility
- It is easy to include it your diet. Get cinnamon in powdered form from a health store or buy it online.
- Just sprinkle a few pinches of cinnamon powder on your dishes like oats, yogurt etc. alternatively you can mix a teaspoon of this powder in a cup of hot water and drink the mixture twice a day.
- Alternatively, you can also use it with honey. Home remedies for female sterility suggest taking a glass of lukewarm water.
- Add an approximately half teaspoon of honey and the exact same amount of cinnamon powder to it. You can easily get a packet of cinnamon powder at your nearby health store.
- Mix the two ingredients well and drink the solution thus formed. This will in turn help with fertility and also will help you reduce weight. Honey and cinnamon are one of the best effective home remedies for female sterility.
Pomegranate has been known as the blood builder and blood filter for a long time now. It is a tasty fruit that not only helps in boosting the fertility in women but also is a great remedy for anemia. It helps increase blood flow to the uterus and thickens the uterine lining to reduce the chance of miscarriage. In addition to this, it promotes the healthy development of the fetus thereby reducing the chances of miscarriage, making it one of the potent home remedies for female sterility. One more thing about pomegranate is that it is not only the tastiest of all the home remedies for female sterility, but it is also the tastiest of all. It will not only help you overcome the problem of female sterility but will also improve your overall health significantly.
How to use pomegranate as one of the home remedies for female sterility
- To keep it simple just eat pomegranate daily and have it in juice form. But this will do its work extremely slowly.
- To enhance the speed, mix equal amounts of finely powdered pomegranate seeds and bark and store it in an airtight jar.
- Take approximately half teaspoon of this mixture with a glass of warm water twice daily for a few weeks.
- If you find it complicated, try eating the fruits and drink more of pomegranate juice. And after doing so for about a month, move on to adding the bark of the tree to your cup of juice.
Dates contain several nutrients that can help boost your ability to conceive and a well known natural remedy for fertility. They are rich in vitamins A, E, and B, as well as iron and other minerals and that, are essential for a woman to conceive and to carry a child through a full-term pregnancy. As an added benefit, dates also help with regular bowel movements and treat constipation. Apart from these few benefits, dates are known for many other health benefits and are being used for centuries now. For dealing with all stomach related issues, for improving the reproductive health and also for using it as one of the home remedies for female sterility, dates are definitely a great choice.
How to use dates for improving fertility
- If you want to keep it simple, just eat dates. You can also drink a cup of milk every night before going to bed.
- Boil one cup of milk and add two dated to it. Let them boil in it for 3 to 5 minutes and then drink the milk after straining the dates.
- These two ways of using dates as home remedies for female sterility are easy and simple but the intensity will be extremely low. Home remedies for female sterility recommend another which is fast and more effective.
- Grind 10 to 12 dates (without the seeds) with 2 tablespoons of chopped coriander root to make a paste.
- Add ¾ cup of cow’s milk to the paste and boil it. Allow it to cool before drinking it.
- Drink this once daily for a week from the date of your last period and you will notice significant changes.
Maintain proper weight
Obese women are more prone to the problem of sterility than women who weigh in correspondence to their height. Weight loss allows your body to resume normal functioning which is very important for getting your menstruation regularly. It doesn’t mean you would start starving to lose weight. You have to do it but make sure it is done in a healthy manner while maintaining the balance of nutrition you body needs. You have to loose those extra kilos if you are fat, eliminate stress from your life, and let physical workout, yoga, meditation and morning walk enter in your daily routine. These three things are easy to advise, but when it comes to achieving to bringing them in real, they are no less trouble than female sterility. You can not even count how many minor and major health complications you will have to deal with if these things are not going right in your life. Hence even before implementing the home remedies for female sterility in your life, make sure you work on these aspects.
Also, it is important the problem of fertility, but it is even more important to prepare yourself mentally to become a mother. Working on your weight is something that is going to be an added advantage not only when you are trying to conceive, but also when you carry the baby in your womb. It is crucial in determining the health of the “would be mother” and also the new- born baby.
Change your diet
You have to use home remedies for female sterility to ensure that you conceive soon. But have you ever thought of the roles and responsibilities that would follow after that? Life is never going be the same once you become pregnant. Of course, it is the most wonderful feeling for a woman, but also being a mother is the most demanding job. You have to be prepared for everything the future brings to you. To do that, keeping a check on your weight was the very first step and then, you also have to keep a check on what you are eating. Right now, the food that you eat has a role to play in deciding the chances of your pregnancy, and later on, it will decide the health of your baby in the womb and the mother. So, it was important to include dietary changes as one of the home remedies for female sterility. Let us see what all healthy changes you can bring in your diet to help yourself conceiving fast and also for a healthy pregnancy.
Dietary changes suitable for fertility
- Iron is an integral component, as it is required by the body for producing blood. Deficiency of iron in the body often leads to loss of menstruation.
- If your body has an extremely low volume of iron, then you may suffer from anemia, the disease which is responsible for leading to Amenorrhea.
- To boost the production of blood in the body it is necessary to increase intake of iron-rich foods in your daily diet.
- You can try eating more of veggies and less of junk food.
- Green leafy vegetables including spinach, broccoli, green turnip, and parsley contain a good amount of iron, also making way for one of the best home remedies for female sterility.
this natural treatment also kills the most common reason behind infertility- amenorrhea. Celery seeds, produced by the plant wild celery can be used to treat Amenorrhea. Celery seeds contain a powerful chemical butylidene- phthalide, which is highly effective in maintaining hormonal balance. Not only this, it has the capability of reducing stress levels, cleansing body off toxins and enhancing production of red blood cells. They have so many benefits, but unluckily they are a bit bitter. To add flavor to them you can add them to juice or sandwich.
Yoga is a single tool with the help of which you can get weight balanced according to your height, you can also get your hormonal levels tuned up and it can also reduce stress effectively. This is hence a killer of more than one cause leading to sterility. Some specific yoga postures are meant to deal with the fertility issues only. Get the information, and if possible just get a proper training on which yoga postures will be helpful for you and how to perform them. Once you know the exact procedure, you can continue it at home.
Even if you are ready to become a mother physically, your mind might be too much stressed with so many issues running around you. Yoga heals you physically by regulating the menstrual cycle, dealing with hormonal imbalances and also by improving the shape of the uterus. All these factors are really influential in dealing with the problem of infertility and hence yoga is one of the most important home remedies for female sterility.
These home remedies for female sterility will get your fertility back within a few months and soon you will be able to have a child, provided the cause of sterility is one of those discussed above. You might be feeling on the top of the world thinking what medicines could not do for you, will now be accomplished with the home remedies for female sterility. But what about the time after you conceive? Have you prepared yourself for the pregnancy phase, the difficulties, and obstacles occurring in every trimester? Home remedies for female sterility will definitely give you good news soon, but you also have to prepare yourself for how to tackle with that news.
Ecstasy is just for a few moments and you have to carry the baby in your womb for whole nine months. For that, you should be healthy enough. Frequent urinary tract infections are quite a common problem with every female, but with a pregnant woman, they can lead to premature birth. Your tiny bundle of joy is safest in the womb, at least for nine months, but these minor infections can make it problematic for you during pregnancy. Yes, pregnancy is definitely a good phase that must be enjoyed to the fullest, but there are several responsibilities attached to it. Be prepared to become a mother and the roles and responsibilities that will follow the pregnancy announcement. Home remedies for female sterility will help have a baby, but you have to take good care of the baby and also the would- be mother.