Chlamydia trachomatis was first discovered in 1907 by Stanislaus von Prowazek in Berlin. The name given to this sexually transmitted disease is due to the causative virus called Chlamydia trachomatis. Chlamydia was first thought to be a different form of gonorrhea (another sexually transmitted disease). Later on, it was confirmed that although the symptoms of the two diseases were same, the pathogen causing Chlamydia was totally different. This disease is known to bother mankind since hundreds of years; the classification may be different at different points of time. And the same is the case with the treatment of the disease. For decades now, the only effective and harmless solution for Chlamydia is found in home remedies for Chlamydia.
Chlamydia has almost 1 million cases in the United States alone; imagine what would be the figure for the entire world. And this number also tells the effectiveness of antibiotics and expensive medicines. We have been dealing with Chlamydia with home remedies for Chlamydia effectively in the past and today also almost all the patients desperate of getting a cure for Chlamydia are trusting home remedies for Chlamydia only. Right after the symptoms, we will talk about the home remedies for Chlamydia. It is generally identified by white liquid discharge while urinating in men, and in women, it rarely displays any symptoms, but when it starts troubling, it can do it in following ways:
Symptoms of Chlamydia in women
Not every woman will have to face the same symptoms and even if the symptom is same, intensity may vary greatly. To generalize the symptoms in Chlamydia, we can say that the first symptom is pale yellow discharge. It is followed by pain. This pain can occur all the time or it can also hurt even more during sex or urination. Itching: This is the worst of all the symptoms of Chlamydia in women as not only it is irritating, but also embarrassing. You feel like moving your hands towards your private parts every now and then. It is also very difficult to control one because it is itching. Burning sensation in the vagina is also one of the signs of Chlamydia. This can be acute and unbearable, or it might be mild with pale yellow urine. A female will have to struggle while controlling the urine and she will have to go to the bathroom frequently. The later and severe stages of Chlamydia also report bleeding during sex. Sometimes the woman who has Chlamydia may also have high body temperatures.
Symptoms of Chlamydia in men
The infection is the same, and the causative organism also is the same, but the symptoms of Chlamydia in men are different from those experienced by women. It is obvious because they have totally different reproductive structures. Men will see the presence of Chlamydia by having swelling and pain in the testicle region. Not only in the testicles, but the area around the testicles is also going to hurt a lot. As women suffer from burning and itching in the vagina, men also will have to face burning and itching around the tip of the penis.
Symptoms may differ, but the pain is typically the same. Although Chlamydia itself is not categorized as a chronic disease, long- term exposure to the illness without treatment can cause long lasting and more permanent effects. It is also less painful but more uncomfortable, embarrassing. Thus we know that it will not be a life threat to us, but stil, we want to get rid of it as soon as possible. And we should not ignore the instances when females with severe symptoms of Chlamydia are hospitalized and remain on antibiotics for relieving pain.
It is hence a wise way to manage the infection at a very early stage. With the symptoms discussed above, you can easily figure out that something is not right. Once you sense the above stated abnormal changes, quickly get it diagnosed. With proper diagnosis, you can be 100% sure that is Chlamydia and nothing else. Chlamydia is a sexually transmitted disease and the pathogen causing it cannot survive outside the human body. So, stop giving excuses that you might have got from a toilet seat. If you have it, also get your partner tested for it because many times Chlamydia produces no symptoms. Once both of you are diagnosed, you will need nothing but home remedies for Chlamydia. You would not be in the problematic situation if you take help of the following natural home remedies for Chlamydia as soon as you get diagnosed with the disease.
Home Remedies For Chlamydia
From cancer to snakes bites, Echinacea was used to cure everything and our ancestors believed in it. Well, the belief was not blind and they had many pieces of evidence to support the capabilities of Echinacea. Today we have a separate antibiotic cure for every small and big problem, but Echinacea is still one of the best know home remedies for Chlamydia and other sexually transmitted diseases. Echinacea is a medicinal plant and has anti-viral properties. It is known for its anti- inflammatory properties and for the ability to enhance the immune system.
How to use Echinacea
- All parts of Echinacea plant, namely flowers, leaves, and roots can be used for healing Chlamydia.
- It can be consumed in the form of tea, juices, or pills as it is one of the most natural home remedy for chlamydia.
- The herb is best had in tea form without adding milk and sugar to the tea. You can get the tea bags of Echinacea and use them. And if tea bags are not available, you can make tea at home.
- To make Echinacea tea at home, you can either use the dried form of Echinacea or use the fresh leaves.
- Add half cup of fresh leaves or flowers of Echinacea to 8 oz of boiling water.
- Let it simmer for about 15 minutes and strain the tea into a mug.
- Add a teaspoon of honey to it and drink while enjoying the sweet taste.
- In case you are using the dried parts of Echinacea, just take them less in quantity and rest of the procedure is the same.
- Drink the herbal concoction as one of the home remedies for chlamydia thrice a day for ten days to get rid of the infection completely.
Sage is a powerful anti-bacterial herb used to cure many diseases. It has been used since ages to address many diseases related to sexual organs. It has the capability to treat Chlamydia due to anti- bacterial and anti- viral properties present in it. Apart from this, sage also acts as a preventative remedy for Chlamydia indirectly. By indirectly I mean that it creates a barrier between the human body and all the diseases by strengthening the immunity. Yes, it enhances the disease fighting capabilities of the immune system and hence makes your health more sound, immune and safe. Here we are specifically talking about sage and other home remedies for Chlamydia. The question now is how to use sage to treat the infection effectively?
How to Use?
- Sage has been revered for centuries for its medicinal as well as culinary uses since it was named for that quality.
- You have to prepare an extract of the herb at home and drink it three times a day to say goodbye to the traces of the virus.
- All you need to do is take two cups of water and bring it to boil.
- Take 10-15 sage leaves and add these sage leaves to the boiling water after washing.
- Let the herb steep in water for 10 minutes. Strain the liquid extract with all the medicinal of sage extracted and drink the concoction while it is still warm, and enjoy the natural home remedies for chlamydia.
- This way you will get a healthy concoction.
- Consume it twice a day to get relief in frostbite and also use other home remedies for frostbite that involve topical application.
Saw palmetto is native to North America and is primarily found in the Southeast region near the eastern coasts and Gulf coasts. Saw palmetto is the best- known herb when it comes to the sexual and reproductive health of men. The same herb is also popular for treating urinary tract infections in both men and women because it has anti-bacterial properties that not only eliminate the bacteria but also help heal the infected tissues faster. The same antibacterial nature is also needed in Chlamydia. Saw palmetto as one of the home remedies for Chlamydia is the bets because it not only cures Chlamydia over time but also improves your sexual health which may be hampered due to acute infection. The herb is used to cure mild as well as a severe form of Chlamydia infection. The natural antiseptic properties of the herb make it very effective in treating many infectious diseases of the sexual organs and a very effective natural home remedy for chlamydia.
How to use saw palmetto
- You can eat the fruit of saw palmetto in its natural berry form if the plant is available to you.
- Alternatively, one can also take saw palmetto extract, which comes from the fruit.
- If you don’t have access to any of them, you can take the herb in capsule, tincture, or tablet forms.
Goldenseal is one of the powerful natural herbs that are used in traditional medicines due to its healing properties. Goldenseal is another natural home remedies for chlamydia for Chlamydia. Goldenseal has great antibacterial and antiviral properties that help in killing the viruses and bacteria. It has also effective anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing the pain, inflammation, redness, and itching of the skin. This herb is often associated with an enhancement in the immune system. Let us see all the different ways we can use and draw benefits from goldenseal as one of the home remedies for Chlamydia
How to use Goldenseal in Chlamydia
- You can drink the extract of goldenseal, and it is also available in supplement form.
- Alternatively, you can try applying the herb on and inside the vagina. Take some walnut hull powder and add Echinacea and goldenseal in it. Stir it well to make a paste.
- Apply the paste on the infected area. Douches prepared from the herb also remove the bacteria from the genitals and also reduce the discomfort and itching that are the symptoms associated with Chlamydia.
- The herb contains huge amount of berberine, an enzyme that kills the infectious bacteria. The enzyme has a direct effect on keeping the white blood cells healthy, thereby boosting the immune system.
- Goldenseal is also available in pills, tincture, salve, and bulk powder. You can use it as one of the home remedies for Chlamydia in whichever form you are comfortable.
Whether it is a minor viral infection or a major issue like immunity boosting, turmeric has its name in all these since ages. It is one of the most preferred products used by humans for healing purposes since ancient times. Not only the drugs unnecessarily introduce side effects into your body, but they also are a sudden burden on your pockets. The expensiveness of drugs and effectiveness of natural products in treating sexually transmitted diseases like Chlamydia lead us to the use of turmeric. Chlamydia often has a negative impact on the reproductive health of both male and female. Turmeric is the best of all the home remedies for Chlamydia because it not only treats the condition but also helps in recovering from the after effects of Chlamydia. It helps a woman maintain a quite healthy reproductive system in the world with so many health complexities. If you regularly consume turmeric, it is less likely that you would suffer from infertility.
How to use turmeric in Chlamydia
- Turmeric is the yellow colored spice that is available in powdered form in the market.
- You can either get the turmeric powder or in case you want it in the purest form, buy turmeric roots. Grind them in a grinder to make a fine powder.
- Add that powder to the soup you drink every day to avoid problems like Chlamydia.
- You can also boil a teaspoon of turmeric in half a glass of milk and drink it before going to sleep every day. This will improve your overall health and at the same time will also help in treating Chlamydia.
The name given to it may be due to the shape of its flower. Cat’s claw is a Chinese herb quite often used for treating sexually transmitted diseases. It has the ability to fight with any type of bacterial infection. The herb, along with Gentian herb, is a very effective natural home remedy for Chlamydia. The combination of the two herbs not only eliminates the infectious bacteria but also boosts the immune system of the body to make the body strong and resistant to future potential infections. By having these, one can decrease the frequencies of reoccurring infections.
How to use cat’s claw against Chlamydia
- Unlike sage or Echinacea, you don’t have to prepare any mixture. The capsules of cat’s claw are easily available at every food store.
- Taking the dose of 500 mg of this herb daily can treat the disease effectively.
- Those who are pregnant or breastfeeding their infant should never use this herb.
Garlic is one of the natural home remedies for Chlamydia and Chlamydia is not the only diseases that can be treated with garlic. The small garlic clove has loads of antiviral and antibiotic properties in it, which makes it suitable cure for sexually transmitted diseases like Chlamydia. It also relieves pain and unease because of its antibiotic nature. Allicin found in the crushed and raw form of garlic is the compound that makes garlic an excellent antibiotic. In several studies, it has been proved that garlic can be a replacement to artificially synthesized antibiotics.
How to use garlic in Chlamydia
- Fresh garlic is a potent antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal agent. Try eating it raw to avail the benefits of this herb to the fullest. You can eat 3- 4 garlic cloves daily in the morning or can have it after making a mixture of honey and crushed garlic.
- Alternatively, you can also keep the paste of crushed garlic cloves in your vagina and apply it on the parts affected by the infection. Topical application is going to give you instant effect.
- Although it will literally burn the tender skin of vagina, the pain you bear would be at the cost of clearing the infection instantly.
Usnea is an herbal plant which is also known as “old man’s beard” due to the shape and structure. It is least talked about, but one of the most powerful home remedies for Chlamydia. It is a very powerful anti-viral and this makes it the perfect choice for treating many health issues, particularly those arising due to any type of infection. Usnea is actually a combination of algae and moss that have high antiseptic agents, which can be used as the successful natural home remedies for Chlamydia. Therefore, the herb not only acts against the bacteria responsible for the infection but also eliminates the threat of viral and fungal infections.
How to use Usnea in Chlamydia
- You can easily get usnea tincture at any health store.
- Take two teaspoons of tincture with warm water every day.
- Make sure you have the dosage at least half an hour before mealtime.
According to a report, almost three of four women suffering from the disease do not experience noticeable symptoms and the same goes for half of the men carrying the virus. This is why it can easily propagate from women to their partners during sexual contact. And this is why these home remedies for Chlamydia are to be known by every sexually active individual. Apart from the home remedies for Chlamydia, you should, also know that even if your partner does not ejaculate, even then you can catch the infection. You can also transmit the infection to the little baby while giving birth. And if you think the Chlamydia will announce that you are infected, you must open up your eyes.
It is observed that in most of the cases, Chlamydia is diagnosed only when a woman cannot conceive. Yes, it is unbelievable but the infection can silently do its work and hamper the reproductive system of both make and female. There is one more very common myth associated with Chlamydia. People believe that once you get the infection, you will never get it again in your lifetime. But this also just like much other information available on the internet is wrong. Chlamydia can reoccur any time.
But, you should not panic because you have home remedies for Chlamydia. With these home remedies for Chlamydia, you are safe. You can use them as a suppressive method as well. With these age-old natural home remedies for Chlamydia, one can easily get rid of the pain and discomfort felt due to this bacterial infection.
Another important role is played by hygiene and cleanliness. Maintaining hygiene, especially in and around your private parts also is one of the most important factors in determining the health of your bladder as well as the vagina. The first key to a healthy vagina is the cloths you wear. Makes sure you are particular about your cloths, especially the undergarments. Especial care should be taken while choosing your underwear if you are a frequently chosen victim of Chlamydia. Synthetic clothes do not allow any air to pass through. This enhances the growth of bacteria into the urinary tract. Hence do not wrap yourself in tight and un- breathable dresses all the time.
Everything else will be taken care of by the home remedies for Chlamydia. And you can continue using them even after recovering from the infection completely to make sure that you have a good reproductive health back and also to prevent future occurrences of Chlamydia. Prolonged use of medicines and antibiotic drugs can cause harm, and it is also an unnecessary burden on your pocket. But when it comes to the home remedies for Chlamydia discusses above, their safety and the health enhancing capabilities allow the people to keep themselves away from Chlamydia and at the same time improve their health.