Almost 5 million people in the United States are suffering from leucoderma. Lack of pigmentation is a condition which is mentioned by even the oldest civilizations. If we look back, it won’t be wrong to say that it has been 4000 years since man has become aware of this disease, and from that time humans are struggling to find out the cure for leucoderma. From then till now, centuries have passed, and leucoderma continues to be one of the most common depigmentation diseases. Talking about the development in the field of finding leucoderma cure, till today we are unable to clarify even the cause of leucoderma, and those waiting for a medicinal cure for leucoderma, my sympathy are with all of you. Of course, we have home remedies for leucoderma, but they diminished from the frame of medicines with time.
What took over these natural, effective and least harmful treatments are the medicines and drugs. The drugs that are promoted by portraying their instant action and hiding the gradual reaction are everywhere today. Whether it is the topical ointments or the oral prescription drugs, the manufacturing pharmaceutical companies are making millions of dollars selling them. Unfortunately, the buyers are not at a profitable end, neither health wise nor money wise. Have you ever wondered how many creams are being sold under the claim of treating leucoderma? You cannot even count the exact number, and the same is the case with the number of leucoderma patients.
What does it feel like when you have leucoderma?
The rate at which leucoderma is spreading is a signal for everyone of us to be prepared. Especially those who seek help from medicines only. Because in the last centuries there has been no improvement in the medicinal cure for leucoderma, so better be ready to wait for the real cure to come out in the next few centuries. I mean, only if you can live for centuries.
For others like me who feel life is very short to be wasted, and we have less time to have the fun, happiness simply because of skin discoloration, we have home remedies for leucoderma. I had only small spots behind my ears, but in no time they spread towards the eyes and then my nose. I also had the white spots on my right feet, and this made me wear shoes even in peak summers. But I was happy because anyway I could hide them all under my socks. The real trouble started when the marks propagate to the immediate front of the face. No cloth in the world could hide those ugly spots.
I could bear sweating foot just to hide the marks that otherwise also would not have been prominently visible to anyone, you can imagine how much painful it was for me to see the mirror every day. But, I was not out of those who sacrifice their happiness and surrender in front of disease like leucoderma. I was a social person and was in no mood to leave the parties and get- together. Hence I decide to fight. I fought for almost a year and the got the real gem. I had to dig a bit deeper, look back into the history, and traverse back approximately a century, but then it was worth investing time. I got the priceless gift not only for myself, but for 5 million people in the United States, and others all around the world.
Symptoms and causes of leucoderma
Leucoderma is defined as a skin condition, but in rare cases, only its effect is confined to just skin. Ask those who are suffering from leucoderma, how much they have to suffer and how bad they feel all the time. Ask me who spent almost two years and locked myself behind the doors for about six months. Today I find it silly, but yes, at some point in time, I also did it. Leucoderma is a condition where the skin loses its pigment and becomes white. It is also known as Vitiligo. It occurs when the skin suddenly loses melanin, the pigment that determines our complexion. This is an incomplete definition that doesn’t highlight the emotional impacts of the disease on all human beings.
Leucoderma can break even the strongest man on this earth into pieces. Studies show that women are more prone to leucoderma than men. But the thing is that be it men or women, everyone has to suffer from the same mental trauma. Some take anti-depressant drugs to control the anxiety and stress, but that again has a lot of side effects. If you think these drugs can help you out, think once again, and do plenty of research as I did before concluding anything. The inability of finding the root cause of leucoderma speaks of the power of what we refer to as conventional medicine today. If you look back into the traditional medicinal sciences, you will get the following causes of leucoderma
- Sometimes it is seen that minor burns can also cause depigmentation of the skin.
- If you use an excess of cosmetics on your skin day and night, then you are likely to suffer from skin disorders like leucoderma.
- Chemical reactions or allergies to certain chemicals present in the cosmetics can also damage your skin.
- Stress causes so many problems to humans and leucoderma is also one of them.
- If your forefathers suffered from this skin ailment, then the chances of you suffering from leucoderma are quite high.
- Sometimes it is also observed that chronic liver diseases or gastric problem or some major problem in the digestion can also cause leucoderma.
- Impaired hepatic functions or some problem with the skin, in particular, any times is seen to cause leucoderma.
- Excessive intake of non-vegetarian food, and particularly it is a belief that if you consume fish and milk together, you will suffer from leucoderma.
Some of the causes are general while others are out of your control. Do you know why I love the home remedies for leucoderma the most? Many of them control the skin problem by just eliminating the cause. Isn’t it the simplest and the best way to treat any disease? The natural treatments start the cure only by eliminating the cause first and then taking care of what damage the diseases has done to the human body. Let us now see the home remedies for leucoderma that would change your life completely. With these remedies, you would not only be able to cure your skin for the better, but would also have a boost in your confidence levels with these amazing home remedies for leucoderma.
Home Remedies For Leucoderma
Home remedies for leucoderma are safe and natural methods of treating leucoderma disease. Vitiligo can be treated using natural and safe methods over time. The following are the most popular natural treatments for reversing the skin pigmentation in the case of leucoderma.
We all drink water and the first of all the home remedies for leucoderma is changing the way you drink water. We will not tell you to drink a lots and lots of water, but whatever amount you drink daily, from today onwards, drink it differently. Have you ever thought of drinking water in a copper vessel? Copper vessels are rarely seen these days, but in ancient times they were the only storages for water. Keeping water in a copper jar makes the water absorb copper ions. This makes the normal water very much beneficial for health and human body.
Copper ion infused water is very beneficial in enhancing the overall human health, but, it is also one of the home remedies for leucoderma. This therapeutic water stimulates melanocytes which are responsible for the production of melanin. And melanin helps in preventing the depigmentation of the skin.
How to use
- Fill water in a copper jug and keep it overnight.
- Drink this in the morning on empty stomach.
- This water should be used to wash the affected areas 2-3 times a day for effective results. It is the simplest and most effective natural home remedy for leucoderma.
Only a few of you might be aware of the herb- Psoralea Corylifolia. This is an amazing herb that has been used since ages for its unbelievable medicinal properties. It indeed is one of the most effective home remedies for leucoderma, but to see the effects, you have to be a little patient. Sometimes it takes almost 2 months to show the impact on the leucoderma affected skin. But, when start giving the results, nothing can beat it, not even other home remedies for leucoderma.
Psoralen is the component present in psoralea Corylifolia which is responsible for relieving your skin from leucoderma. It is this compound because of which the herb has made it to the list of home remedies for leucoderma.
How to use
- Soakpsoralea seeds in water and let it undisturbed for 12 hours. Drink this in the morning.
- Alternatively you can soak these seeds in ginger juice for three days and dry them to make a powder.
- Add this powder to milk and drink it for two months. This can be applied as a paste on the discolored parts directly.
- The only care you have to take while using psoralea corylifolia seeds as home remedies for leucoderma is not to use when you are pregnant.
Before approximately 1500 years ago, people used red clay to bath with as there were no soaps in those times, but today we have soaps loaded with chemicals. Hundreds of beauty products and bathing soaps can be seen on the shelves of the general store and you can choose according to your skin type, the qualities of the soap and the purpose of the soap. What is red clay doing here then? Red clay has amazing skin healing properties and hence it is one of the home remedies for leucoderma.
How to use
Red clay is highly effective in treating leucoderma symptoms.
- Red clay is found on the banks of the rivers in Asia, Africa and South America. Well, you don’t have to travel that far and you can order it online anytime.
- It can be combined with ginger juice and applied on the affected areas. The mixture of ginger juice and red clay both makes very effective of all home remedies for leucoderma.
It is a very famous herb in the Asian countries, and if you haven’t heard of it, you are a bit late. The basil plant is a plant that is worshipped in many countries. Apart from all the other health benefits of the holy plant, we have considered it as one of the home remedies for leucoderma because of one more amazing property of it. As home remedies for leucoderma, basil leaves treat the skin condition, and at the same time, they effectively combat itching and inflammation of the skin. If you choose to eat the raw leaves of basil, you will get a stronger immune system and a healthier body.
How to use
- Consume 3-4 raw basil leaves every day for at least 4-6 months.
- It can also be made into tea by boiling the basil leaves along with the stem in a cup of water.
- A paste made from dried basil powder can be applied on the white patches for faster recovery of skin pigments.
Pomegranate has been known as a blood builder and blood filter for a long time now. But the blood building and purifying have nothing to do with leucoderma. Then why pomegranate is one of the home remedies for leucoderma? Actually, pomegranate leaves are the home remedies for leucoderma and not the pomegranate seeds. Pomegranate leaves have compounds that boost the melanin production in the underlying skin tissues. If you can arrange fresh pomegranate leaves from somewhere, them they are the only home remedies for leucoderma you should use.
How to use
- Take some dried pomegranate leaves and powder them finely.
- Add two spoons of this powder in a glass of water and consume it twice a day, regularly for few months.
- After a few months, you skin will start to improve and gradually all the skin texture will become even one day.
Sulfur and Bananas
Sulfur, potassium and all other such metals are essential elements that are although present in the human body in very small amount, but the absence may trigger problems. Sulfur is an essential component for our body and skins both. Bananas are rich in essential minerals like magnesium, potassium and sulfur. You can mix the two to make on of the home remedies for leucoderma. The only thing to be careful about is not to use salt with these home remedies for leucoderma.
How to use
- Mix a gram of pure sulfur with ripe bananas.
- Use the combination of these two as home remedies for leucoderma and keep you skin even.
- In order to gain maximum benefit out of the home remedies using sulfur and banana, you must take it twice a day for 3-4 months. Yes, it will take this much time to get things in order.
Black gram is a rich source of proteins, vitamins, and minerals, and hence is very good for eating. In many countries, it is being eaten quite frequently. But s home remedies for leucoderma, you don’t have to eat this, rather apply the paste of it. Yes, applying the paste of black grams can cure leucoderma. Like other home remedies for leucoderma, this too is very easy, effective and side effect free way to treat leucoderma.
How to use
- Make a paste using black gram lentils with little water.
- Apply on the white patches twice a day.
- This will reduce the appearance of the discoloration and even out the skin tone in few months if done regularly. It is a simple but very effective home remedy for leucoderma.
You might have eaten radish as salad, and all of us are aware of what radish can do to our body, but no one knows that benefits of radish seeds. Radish seeds are excellent home remedies for leucoderma, and also a treat to skin. Radish seeds are very useful in the treatment of leucoderma or vitiligo. Radish seeds are very good detoxifiers for skin, and also best healers because of the presence of vitamin B, vitamin C, zinc, and phosphorus. What can be a better treatment for your skin? Unlike medicinal ointments, it has only and only good components that all work towards the betterment of your leucoderma affected skin.
How to use
- Soak 40grams of radish seeds in vinegar and leave it overnight.
- In morning, grind the soaked seeds into a paste and apply it all over the affected areas.
- Allow it to dry for at least two hours until it comes off as scales. For more effectiveness, a small amount of arsenic can be soaked along with the radish seeds.
Walnuts and Figs
This is a general home remedy for leucoderma and it is indirectly working towards the betterment of your skin. Walnuts and figs should be consumed every day to boost the healing process in leucoderma. Walnuts purify the blood and can be consumed in moderation every day. You can expect the same results with figs as well.
How to use
- You can either eat these two as home remedies for leucoderma in moderate amount everyday.
- It can also be made intopaste and applied over the white patches. Figs improve blood circulation and purify the blood and so it must be consumed regularly, even if you skin is glowingly beautiful.
- Dry roast some figs and make it into powder. A paste made from this powder can be appliedon the skin for enhanced results.
This is the most recent discovery, and hence just added to the list of home remedies for leucoderma. Chick peas can cure leucoderma, and this is a proven fact that even the scientists cannot deny. It is amazing that something that wasn’t possible with the help of conventional medicines can now be done by simple home remedies like chick peas. It is more surprising for those who did not believe in home remedies for leucoderma and several other diseases in past.
Chickpeas have high amount boosting minerals that help in recovering the lost melanin pigments.
How to use
- Include this in your daily diet to treat the white patches.
- Alternatively, a paste made by grinding chickpeas can also be applied on the skin to see results. If used regularly, it is one of the best home remedies for leucoderma.
Neem Leaves with Bakuchi and Cow’s Urine
Sounds a bit unhygienic, but considering the effectiveness, it was impossible to wind up the list of home remedies for leucoderma without including such a magical home remedy. You know Indian lilac ( neem leaves) and also must be aware of their ultimate benefits for the skin, but you might not have even thought about the cow’s urine. Neem leaves and cow’s urine both have very high medicinal value, and particularly for treating this skin condition, they prove to be the best home remedies for leucoderma.
How to use
- Take equal proportions (100gram) of neem leaves,bakuchi powder and cow’s urine.
- Mix it well and apply on the discolored skin patches.
- Wash it with normal water once it is dry.
- Repeat this process twice a day and do it regularly until the symptoms subside. This is one of the proven home remedies for leucoderma in Ayurveda and many other sciences.
Aren’t the home remedies for leucoderma amazing and appealing? Use these simple and natural home remedies for leucoderma to get an even skin tone. These home remedies for leucoderma are very effective and easy to use in your daily routine.
See, if you do not have a blind trust on medicinal ointments and beauty products full of chemicals, you can easily notice what wrong they have been doing all this while with the patients of leucoderma. It might not have been convenient enough to open your eyes in the past, but after going through all the home remedies for leucoderma, you don’t have to think twice now. When you have not one or two but a dozen of home remedies for leucoderma, and all of them are equally effectives, then who would make the skin get treated with harsh chemicals again.
Nature has made us, and our skin also loves to be treated naturally. This makes home remedies for leucoderma not just the only effective cure for the problem, but also the most beneficial and acceptable cure. Although home remedies are more than sufficient, in some cases you may also need medical assistance. And in all the cases you need one more tool to finish the fight with leucoderma on a winning note. That are some tips that not only prevent the symptoms of leucoderma from getting worse, but also enhances the effectiveness of the home remedies for leucoderma.
You have a habit of isolating from the crowd, or public gatherings, but it is better you isolate yourself from some foods that trigger the skin discoloration. People with leucoderma must restrict themselves from foods like Grapes, oranges, junk and fried foods, aerated drinks and non vegetarian cuisines like fish,